AgGuide: Australian native bees – Australia
Published by the NSW Department of Primary Industries, TOCAL College.
Combining the substantial expertise of many of Australia’s leading native bee researchers, this book is a guide to observing and keeping Australia’s broad range of native bee species.
Table of contents:
• Bee biology and behaviour
• Bees as pollinators
• Agricultural beescapes
• native bees for pollination services
• Urban bee ecology
• Creating artificial nest sites for Australian solitary and semi-social bees
• Bee identification
• Stingless bees
• Capturing, photographing and classifying bees
• Bee biosecurity
• FAQ about Australian native bees
Australian native bees is brilliantly photographed and illustrated and includes 170 full-colour A4 pages.