READY, SET, BUZZ PACKAGE
This is the bee's knees of kits and packages and includes it all for a beginner to commence the journey into beekeeping.
It covers education, hiveware, protective gear and the bees themselves!
All of the equipment is assembled and ready to go.
This package includes
- 1 assembled, wax dipped & painted base
- 1 assembled, wax dipped & painted lid
- 2 assembled, wax dipped & painted boxes
- 1 heavy duty hive mat
- 1 stainless steel excluder
- 11 assembled frames with foundation embedded
- 1 overalls
- 1 pair of beekeeping gloves
- 1 medium smoker (USA style)
- 1 queen marking cage & pen
- 1 nylon bee brush
- 1 'J' tool
- 1 assembled emlock
- 1 single frame feeder
- 1 uncapping knife
- 1 scratcher
- 1 20L pail with nylon gate
- 10 pails (500g)
- 10 pails (1kg)
- stainless steel double honey sieve
- a copy of The Australian Beekeeping manual Edition 2
- attendance at our bee-ginner beekeeping course
- a 5 frame nucleus of bees
Note the base price is for 8 frame sized hive. 10 frame also available.
Important note: the availability of nucleus colonies varies and at times is subject to a waiting list. Next bees available mid-late November.
- Stock: In Stock